For weaning babies 9m+, preschoolers and even adults looking for a healthy, savoury option.
- For 9m and up!
- No added salt, artificial preservatives, and refined sugar
How To Use
- Stir-fry with pretty much everything.
- Marinade for grilling or baking.
- Condiment: Spoon it onto nasi lemak for that truly kid-friendly experience.
- On sandwiches: Mix with tuna in water for a crazily nutritious and satisfying spread.
A kid’s dream come true! The perfect balance of umami, sour, and sweet without the spiciness, this kid-friendly version of a grown-up sambal is made with a variety of fresh tomatoes, onions, garlic, fresh herbs, and a hint of bonito flakes and ikan bilis.
Low in sodium and fat-free, it can be stir-fried, baked, marinated or roasted with any ingredient such as fish, meat and vegetables. Put a dollop over eggs cooked in any style or use as a condiment to complement children’s meals.
Net weight: 100g = 10 servings
Ingredients: Tomatoes, Cherry Tomatoes, Onions, Garlic, Bonito Flakes, Ikan Bilis, Fresh Herbs.
*No artificial preservatives, no added salt and sugar
- No tree nuts, peanuts, shellfish, wheat, dairy, soy, or egg
- No added salt
- Low in sodium
- No added sugar
- No artificial preservatives or food additives
- Shelf-Life: 18 months
- Store unopened in the fridge, cabinet, or a cool dry place
- Once opened, store in fridge (drizzle a little olive oil on top) and finish within 14 days or immediately freeze into smaller servings