For weaning babies 9m+, preschoolers and even adults looking for a healthy, savoury option.
- For 9m and up!
- No added salt, artificial preservatives, and refined sugar
How To Use
- Pasta sauce: Classic tomato-based pastas, lasagnes, baked rice. Pair with roast chicken or those epic meatballs.
- Hearty stew: Prepare that stew pot, and bring all kiddo’s favourite flavours together.
- Soup: Blend with full-cream milk for a creamy tomato soup.
Packed with an abundance of tomatoes and shiitake mushrooms, this jar of savoury goodness also contains carrot, cauliflower, leek, celery and fresh herbs to balance the bitter and sour notes, bringing depth and sweetness, and a whole host of veggies, to the sauce. Best cooked with pastas and stews, this slightly earthy and sweet flavour is low in sodium and fat.
Net weight: 200g = 3 servings
Ingredients: Roasted Fresh Tomatoes, Carrots, Cauliflower, Shiitake Mushrooms, Leek, Celery, Fresh Herbs & Spices.
*No artificial preservatives, no added salt and sugar.
- No tree nuts, peanuts, shellfish, fish. wheat, dairy, soy, or egg
- No added salt
- Very low in sodium
- No added sugar
- No artificial preservatives or food additives
- Low fat
- Shelf-Life: 18 months
- Store unopened in the fridge, cabinet, or a cool dry place
- Once opened: Store in fridge and finish within 3 to 5 days or immediately freeze into smaller servings