For weaning babies 9m+, preschoolers and even adults looking for a healthy, savoury option.
- For 9m and up!
- No added salt, artificial preservatives, and refined sugar
How To Use
- Classic curry: Think of it as a classic curry sauce – simply add meat, vegetables, and simmer.
- Slather on prata: A great alternative to the sweet, salty and spicy curries that are served with our favourite roti prata.
- Healthy dip: Use as a dip during snack time; baked sweet potato fries and veggie fries are hard to beat!
Superfood rendition of curry, this low-sodium-and-fat rendition is a friendly introduction to the world of spices and curries without the little ones breaking a sweat. A blend of sweet flavours underlying earthy spices, it contains pumpkin, carrot, corn, celery, onion, bay leaves, cumin and turmeric. It is recommended for curries, stews and noodles.
Net weight: 200g = 3 servings
Ingredients: Pumpkin, Carrots, Corn, Celery, Onion, Bay Leaves, Whole Spices.
*No artificial preservatives, no added salt and sugar
- No tree nuts, peanuts, shellfish, fish, wheat, dairy, soy, or egg
- No added salt
- Low in sodium
- No added sugar
- No artificial preservatives or food additives
- Low fat
- Shelf-Life: 18 months
- Store unopened in the fridge, cabinet, or a cool dry place
- Once opened, store in fridge (drizzle a little olive oil on top) and finish within 14 days or immediately freeze into smaller servings