Salmon is rich in omega-3. Omega-3s are essential fatty acids that help feed the brain and keep it healthy. They are part of the process of building new cells — the key to developing the central nervous and cardiovascular systems and helping the body absorb nutrients. Omega-3 fats also are important for eye function.
• For ages 8 months old and onwards
• Salmon is cleaned and dehydrated to preserve nutrients and taste
• Finely shredded into floss
• NO preservatives, colouring, salt or sugar
• Quick & Healthy
• Travel friendly
• Halal & Muslim-owned product
• Product of Malaysia
- Sprinkled into porridge to add nutrients and taste
- Stirred into fried rice
- Swirled into spaghetti/pasta
- As a topping over air-fried/boiled/roasted potatoes
Store in a cool, dry place.
Net weight: 40g