Peachy pouch purees are created from quality natural ingredients which are gently and safely prepared in yummy and nutritious combinations. They can be enjoyed at home or on-the-go, helping you introduce your little one to a taste of real food.
This recipe is made with pumpkin, a popular ingredient in many Thai homemade baby food recipes. It has a very smooth texture and although it is all vegetables, the corn milk gives it quite a sweet taste.
Ingredients: Corn milk 50%, Pumpkin 40%, Potato 10%
- All natural ingredients
- No preservatives
- No added salt or sugar
- No gluten
- No artificial colours or flavours
Net weight: 110g
How to serve:
- Pour contents of pouch into spoon or dish.
- To warm contents, stand pouch in hot water for 2-3 minutes.
- Do not microwave pouch.
- Pouch can be stored at room temperature.
- After opening, pouch should be kept refrigerated and consumed within 24 hours.
- Keep pouch out of reach of children
- Do not allow young children to suck directly from pouch
- Made in a factory which also processes gluten and fish products